Sunday, January 27, 2019

January WIPocalypse 2019

Last Sunday of the month update.  I am participating in the WIPocalypse SAL and you can find out more information here.  This is also where others check in with their updates.  It may turn into an idea hub for me to get more stash....

Here is my first update. 

Butterfly Afghan 


Quote of the Month - Stoney Creek *** I forgot this at work.  I will have an update tomorrow.

A Year of Celebration 


 


New York Dreamer - Spring.    


Daisy - not started

Harry Potter - not started

I am trying to figure out a rotation for these but in the past I have only had a couple projects going at once, usually a "major" project and then a small one. 


One of the reasons I love the SAL is because also every month there is a question for us to answer as a way to get to know each other better.  This month the question is...

What SAL's are you participating in?

Now I may be biting off more than I can handle being new to this so we will see how it goes but right now I am doing the following.

The People's Choice, WIPocalypse, Fully Finished Gallery, Gifted Gorgeousness, and Small Finished SAL

I have them listed on the sidebar with links to them if you would like to check them out.

7 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Lovely stitching, Spring Time looks fantastic! Do you know how you're going to finish it?
The one I'm going to concentrate on is the Smalls SAL, it always feels nice to totally finish something. Good luck with them all and have FUN!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I have been watching the progress on the afghan and love that one so much. It's understandable that you could feel in over your head on SAL's and projects. I recommend you just be yourself and if it happens it happens and if it doesn't you can always do a catch up later :D

Katie said...

Love seeing your beautiful progress. You are doing fantastic with your SALs right now. Have fun! I know I do. I really like that New York Dreamer set of course haha. Because you know I need more projects haha.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching, I like Spring Time very much. I noticed in your comment on Jo's blog you liked the temperature chart. I'm doing it this year - two infact, highest and lowest. I'm doing it as a SAL with some of the members of Needlecraft Haven

Meari said...

Cute finishes!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Spring Time is a lovely design.
I'm so pleased that you are joining in with two of my SALs. For The People's Choice you can show older pieces which fit the theme too. It's a nice way to show off some things we won't have seen on your blog so far.

Julie said...

Spring is such a pretty design.
I'm doing Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness and a SAL with a forum I belong to. ... nice and simple, no stress.

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...