Saturday, January 19, 2019

5 Facts Everyone Should Know About Me...

This is going to be fun..... 


  I am a Certified Aromatherapist. 

I finished a two year program in Dec 2017.  I have been interested in essential oils for years.  When I started looking into it, I was informed from my Aunt Susie that my great grandmother was very much into herbs.  She said, " I must come by it naturally."




I am planner and organizer.

I feel in my element when I am planning and organizing almost anything.  I research vacation things to do.  I research anything new I want to try.  I probably have more 3ring binders than a person should have.  And now with the cellphone by Notes app is crazy with notes.  I actually sometimes have a problem just flying by the seat of my pants. 

I am a Millwright @ work.

So I have worked for General Motors for almost 24 years.  I started out working on the production line putting parts on motors for the trucks we build.  I took the test to get into skilled trades and did a full apprenticeship to be a Carpenter.  But they eliminated that trade so I was rolled into the Millwright trade in 2010.  I basically run what they call a crash wagon.  We are called out if there is a breakdown. 



I struggle with making deep friend connections.

By the time I was 29 years old both my high school best friends were dead.  This rocked my world!!!  Tina was the first to go she died of a brain aneurysm 6 weeks after giving birth to her daughter.  Then Tami, we had been friends since middle school, was murdered by her ex-boyfriend and new girlfriend in 2001.  As you can guess this made it very difficult to move on.

I am in my 40's.

It wasn't until I was in my 40's that I kindof really felt like I was being who I wanted to be.  What does that mean?  Well I always did was expected of me.  Not really a bad thing always but I finally started doing some things for me.  I love coloring the tips of my hair purple!!!  Then I had my cartilage pierced.  And so far I have one tattoo. (psst I want a couple more)  And if you are wondering no I am not going through a midlife crisis.









6 comments:

Katie said...

Great Facts! You are a great person. I love being your friend. You lost two friends the hardest way. I always had really bad luck with friends until your sister. She finally was a friend that didn't take advantage of me. That helped me learn what real friends should be. Now I have you. Love ya girl!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

You may be my secret twin! Organization, pleasing others before yourself.

I am very sorry to hear about your two friends, but I do hope you bump into a new friend soon on this new path you are on :D

Faith... said...

So sorry for the loss of your friends. I can imagine it must be very hard to move on after those two major tragedies. I LOVE organizing too! I have spreadsheets upon spreadsheets organizing things and keeping lists!

Astrids dragon said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friends from school. I hope you meet lots of new blogging friends here, it's a nice place to be.
So nice to learn more about you. I'm somewhat organized, but have my moments of chaos!

Julie said...

Losing anyone is sad news.
The blogging world is so friendly, hope you meet lots of nice people on your journey

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those were five fascinating facts! Great way to get to know you.
Sorry to hear about your two close friends. Mine had a habit of moving away which is why I have very few long time friends. But at least they are out there somewhere.
I've also met so many wonderful people through blogs too. Stitchers really are the best people!

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...