Friday, January 25, 2019

January Small Finish SAL



I hope I am doing this "right".  This is my first post for the Small Finish SAL.  This is a SAL that is encouraging us to do a small finish each month.  If you would like to check out the other bloggers that are doing this also you can go here.  For this year I am trying to stitch 
 "A Year of Celebration" by Hands on Design.  I already posted my January finish in another blog but I am sharing it again here.

  

I am hoping to get this completely finished so but I probably will not get to display it this year.  Its all good I am excited to just do these quick stitches.  

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and keep stitching... 






8 comments:

Pamela said...

Sweet design - very well done!

Mary's Thread said...

Hi Janet! Yes you are doing it right! Thank you for joining the SAL! I enjoyed reading your post and through your blog. I am very impressed by your work, both as a mom to 3 teens and as a millwright! I hope you enjoy blogging and becoming part of the online stitchers community! It is a lot of fun and so encouraging to be with your "tribe!" You have some big goals for this year, I look forward to seeing all your projects grow! Good to meet you!

Mary said...

It is wonderful to have you with us. It is a fun, no pressure SAL. I think your finish is super cute.

Katie said...

You did it girl! Love this one which you already know. Mine is in the corner pouting. Next year....Next Year.

Astrids dragon said...

Yes, this is a cute one! You can still display it with February, especially if it snows!

Julie said...

Sweet design and stitched so lovely.

FlashinScissors said...

Such a cute design!
Well done!
Barbara x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great design for your first Smalls post! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series,

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...