Thursday, April 11, 2019

Apirl FFG





Its that time of the month again where we get to check in with our fully finished cross stitch projects.  If you would like to see the others that are participating in this blog SAL jump on over to here.


I only have on fully finish again this month.  I really need to dig into my box of finishes but to be honest I am happy to get this little one done that I have been stitching each month. 


Again, I am doing the series from Hands On Designs " A Year of Celebration" This is April finished with a few fiber changes.




 This is going to be short and sweet this month.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you keep on stitching!!!!


12 comments:

Katie said...

Looks great! Love the way you are finishing these.

Julie said...

Sweet finish

Ann C. said...

Nice job finishing your project.

Mary's Thread said...

Very cute! It's making a really nice set!

Loretta said...

Adorable!

Sheryl said...

A lovely stitchery Janet.

Suzanne H said...

This is so cute. It's nice to keep up with something each month.

deb said...

Love how your finishing really compliments the colors you changed to - what a fun finish.

Meari said...

I love it!! Congrats on your finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on April and lovely finishing too.

Astrids dragon said...

Great finish! May will be here before you know it.

Rachel said...

A big. albeit belated, thank you for participating in this month's SAL. Your stitched piece is lovely and has been finished off beautifully. Looking forward to seeing May's next month! :)

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...