Monday, April 8, 2019

Week Wrap Up

So it has been more than a week but I will bring you up to date as much as I can remember.  LOL First...  I was able to get the stain out.  Still waiting on my beads to come in from 123stitch.  It is on back order until April 23rd now.  UGH.  I may have to find it somewhere else. 

 I am startingll to prep for Stitching Maynia in May.  I will be sharing my plans soon. But I thinking about a start a week.
 I am so excited I joined my first monthly club. Colour & Cotton.... I am in love with this piece of fabric called Seashell.

Now into my current stitching.  I joined the mystery stitch a long by Owl Forest Embroidery.  I am in love with this pattern idea.  When I was younger, every year me and my sister would watch "The Wizard of Oz" and have a huge bowl of popcorn. We would stay up past our bedtime.  I love these flashbacks of my youth.  So this is just a small start but I am getting there.


Next I have been working on "Children Need..."  I know I say this a lot but I love it!!!  I am in search for a couple Just Another Button Company buttons.  I want 3 birds to represent my children and a dragonfly also.  
So this is not stitching related but....my book came in the mail today.  I will be digging into this very soon.

Of course I have also been binge watching Flosstube.  I thinking about starting my own also.   Who knows....

So I am off.... Have a great week and enjoy your stitching time.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you can find the beads you need soon. Have you tried House of Stitches? Can't wait to hear your Maynia plans. We will be gone till the 8th but I will be looking forward to cheering you along. The fabric is beautiful I don't blame you for loving it. Cute new pieces. Enjoy! Hope you like your new book too. I'm trying really hard to stop saying sorry for everything. Have a great week girlie!

Julie said...

Pretty new fabric and threads.
Hope your beads arrive sooner than expected, hard waiting for stash to drop into the mailbox!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I loooooooooooove Colour & Cotton. I may start my subscription for floss up again as their floss is divine. Thank you for sharing the seashell fabric, it's beautiful. Finally I would like to say YES, you should try making a floss tube video. See how you like it. There is no set format other than a nice chat and show and tell :D Don't forget to tell us when you do it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hope you get your beads soon. I think about doing a FotM sometimes but then decide I'd rather choose the colours myself!

Do let us know if you start a FlossTube, I do enjoy watching them.

Astrids dragon said...

I'm behind enough that it's now the 23rd, I hope your beads are in by now!
Your fabric looks pretty, do you know what you're going to stitch on it yet?
I've been tempted my that SAL, but have resisted so far.

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...