Saturday, February 2, 2019

People's Choice... Hearts

It is the first Saturday of the month and I am excited about the topic for the People's Choice this month.  This is a SAL held by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching we get a theme then blog about it so this month is....



Hearts <3

Since I was a little girl I loved making hearts on my papers or letters we passed at school.  How can you not love hearts....they are a symbol of love.

My heart goes out first to my little family over here. 
Then my mother who has left this earth but I feel her with me always had such a big heart,


Outside of my family some of my stitching that I have hearts on them are as follows.  One of my biscornu finishes is a heart pattern.



Here a few other hearts I have around.  

 This next one is very special to me as my daughter stitched it for my birthday present one year with the help of my sister to finish it.

 And lastly this is a piece I stitched of many things that I love in my heart.....

 Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to next month for the People's Choice SAL.





8 comments:

Katie said...

Great heart filled post. Your mother was a very sweet person. Lovely stitching. Lizzie did a good job with the cute piece she made. I don't blame you for loving it.

Pamela said...

Sweet family photos and great stitched pieces!

Mini said...

Hi , Popping here from Jo's blog.
The hearts you have stitched are beautiful.
What a coincidence I have stitched the heart biscornu myself and shared it for this SAL post :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love that photo of your Mum, she looks like so much fun.
Great heart choices too, especially the one stitched by your daughter. That's a special ornament to treasure.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely photos of your family. That's a beautiful collection of heart stitching 💕

Julie said...

Lovely collection of heart stitching. Pretty gift from your daughter.

Ariadne said...

Lovely hearts and a beautiful family!AriadnefromGreece!

Astrids dragon said...

Lovely pictures, what a fun one of your Mom.
All sweet stitching, The Simple Things is great!
Your daughter made you a beautiful piece, what a treasure.

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...