Sunday, February 24, 2019

February Smalls Finish SAL

Hello my friends... I am a couple days late but never the less here is my February Smalls Finish SAL.  This is fun little SAL (stitch a long) to have small projects finished for the end of the year.  I actually have a two finishes but I am saving one for my fully finishing update.  Anyway to see the others stitchers that participate in this SAL you can check them out here.

I am so happy to share my Stoney Creek Quote of the Month finish.


Thank you for stopping by and seeing this fun finish.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Very pretty finish. I think those words are so true, love and laughter is sunshine.

Julie said...

Delightful finish

Katie said...

Another fantastic Stoney Creek finish. Love these!

Astrids dragon said...

Great finish, bring on the sunshine!

Mary's Thread said...

Oh it's beautiful! That patterned section at the bottom is especially nice! Well done and Thanks for joining the SAL!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a beautiful design, I love the curly writing!

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...