Sunday, February 24, 2019

February WIPocalypse 2019

Hello again.  Last Sunday of the month, so this is when we check in with the WIPocalypse. You can check out the others doing this SAL here.  Anyway, I feel like I had very short month.  We went on a small vacation well...with the pre time and all I didn't stitch for like 10 days.  This makes for a poor showing this month.  I did get a couple small finishes done but I am/have shared them on other blog updates.  So that leaves me to share that I only worked on Stitching Fairy this month for a total for 4 days this month and a total of 6 days for the project to far.


With this SAL we are given a question to answer if we would like (that is why I love this get to know each other part). So without further waiting here is the question.


What do you listen to while stitching?

I listen to/watch Flosstube right now. (This slows down my stitching as I stop to take notes on things I must have. LOL)   I also have a habit of watching Netflix.  I can also be caught listening to a Podcast.  I can sometimes be so random.  

As always I want to thank you for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Katie said...

The fairy looks beautiful. A fantastic vacation is a great reason to not stitch at least. A lot better than a flu to take away time. I just can't get into floss tube. Which is okay. I don't have time.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

That Netflix sucks you in doesn't it? You get involved in some series and then next thing you know it's three days later, you haven't slept and your stitching is all over the place! haha!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Any progress is good progress and your holiday sounded wonderful!

I'm a fan of FlossTube too, I usually watch in the afternoon and then read blogs in the evening to balance it out!.

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...