Thursday, February 21, 2019

Outfit of the Day

I see this everywhere on social media and I get so tickled about it mainly because I am a factory worker so yeah I feel like I look the same always.  Lol  



Also, I work 3rd shift so my non work outfit is either lounge clothes or if I am at a period in my life that I am trying to be healthy (aka workout) then I am sporting a fun workout outfit.





Anyway I thought it would be fun to show you a couple pictures of my outfits of the day.


Enjoy and if you feel so inclined share away with your outfit of the day.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You look good girl!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

It's better to always be comfortable than suffocated! I seriously approve of all comfy clothes regardless of what their purpose is :D

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...