Monday, February 11, 2019

Update Hobbies on Monday

So I skipped a week of updates since I was on vacation.  I didn't do any stitching during vacation but I have a couple finishes from the last week of January/ first week of February.

First finish is Stoney Creek Quote of the month.

Then I saw this next chart stitched and I had to have it!!!!  The Scarlett House 2019 complimentary Valentine Day pattern "Love".


These are all I have gotten done... but life is back to normal and I am back to the grind at work and stitching.  I hope everyone has a great week.



6 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful finishes. I love that love piece too haha. Need to find it.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

OH! Lovely finishes!

Julie said...

Sweet valentine finish.

Faith... said...

I love both of your finishes. Congrats on them and now I am off to The Scarlett House!

Astrids dragon said...

Both lovely stitching, I really like the LOVE one too!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely finishes, I hadn't heard of the Scarlet House, it's a lovely design

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...