Sunday, March 10, 2019

March FFG


I am so excited that I get to participate in the FFG.  The FFG is short for Fully Finished Gallery which is a SAL that is being hosted. You can check out others here.

 I get to share pictures of the cross stitch finishes I have finally got the courage to fully finish.  I have recently became addicted to FlossTube and that is were I get some inspiration.

I have a goal to knock out many old finishes along with keeping up with new ones I am stitching.


Lets start out the "A Year of Celebration"...I love stitching these I have made a few tweeks basicly where I have made mistakes.
Then I have some oldie but goodies to share.  I stitched these in 2006-2007...then they sat in a box until Flosstube!!!

 
That is it for cross stitch fully finished but the next picture are some project bags I whipped up last weekend.

So that would be a count of 7 fully finihed pieces and 4 project bags.  Yay!!!!  Happy Dance!!!  Once again I am loving this community I have been blessed with finding.

13 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely finishes!

Loretta said...

Great finishes!

Katie said...

So proud of you for figuring out how to finish these like you have wanted to. They look fantastic!! Love them all. Good luck on getting more done before the next post.

Julie said...

Great finishes. The project bags are superb and so useful.

deb said...

Wow, look at all those finishes! And project bags too - you have been zooming on these!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Thank you for joining in the SAL, especially as you have fully-finished some projects which have been neglected for a l-o-n-g time; that's exactly the kind of spirit I was looking for (as well as keeping up with current finishes!) Your finishes are lovely - I'm glad FlossTube helped you out and hope it continues to provide further inspiration for other projects you have stored away. :)

Suzanne H said...

Terrific finishes. I'm enjoying finding new blogs to read from the Fully Finished SAL.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great finishes, FF SAL is certainly inspirational

Mary said...

Your finishes are all really cute. I love your project bags.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finishes, it's so nice to be inspired by other stitchers.
I like those project bags. I must get my friend to make some with her sewing machine!

Astrids dragon said...

Such wonderful finishes! Your project bags look fantastic! That's on my list of something to try.

Mary's Thread said...

Those are all so cute! And I like your project bags!

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...