Monday, March 25, 2019

Week Wrap Up

Okay so its been 2 weeks but I promise I have been stitching....  We just had a couple life events get in the way.

Stitching first.....  in one of my SAL's we are doing a commitment of one stitch a day on a focus project.  I chose The Little Stitching Fairy, here is my update I am working hard to finish.




First picture is the start of the month then second picture was taken yesterday for an update.

The life event that kindof stopped me from blogging last week was......We got a new puppy.

Meet Gabi....  She was born on Jan. 10th and she is full German Shepherd.  This was taken on her ride home.  We are relearning the struggles of having a puppy but she is so worth it.  I am adding another picture of her today.  She is already getting bigger.

So we bid you a good week and wish you happy stitching!!!!



7 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful progress on your fairy. But it's me and you know what I love.....Gabi!!! Adorable. Congrats on the new baby.

Julie said...

WOW ... that has certainly grown a lot
What a sweetie your new friend is

Astrids dragon said...

Your Fairy is coming along beautifully, watch out for a red hot needle!
OMGoodness, Gabi is absolutely precious! I bet she's a handful, but she'll be worth it. I wonder how big she'll get?

StitchThrifty said...

You made great progress on little fairy. OMG! Gabi is sooooo sweet. Thanks I been having critter fever....and talking myself off that bandwagon, this is not helping, lol Just teasin' (as I click to Humane Society page, haha).

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic progress on the Fairy.
Very cute puppy too, keep your stitching away from her!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Fairy is looking good, Gabi looks gorgeous

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Your puppy is ADORABLE!

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...