Friday, March 29, 2019

March Small Finish SAL

The Small Finish SAL is a fun little stitch a long that encourages us to have a finish every month.  You can check the other folks out here to see their finishes.  It also introduces me to other designs I want.  LOL  (like I need them!!!)

I am happy to report that I have 2 small finishes this month.  I have two different series that I am doing monthly for decorations in my house  First, I have A Year of Celebration March.  I changed it up a little but I am very happy with it.



The second on I have finished is March for Stoney Creek Quote of the Month series.



I love working on these small patterns.  I have figured out as you can see how I want to display the top pattern.  I am still trying to figure out how I want to fully finish the Stoney Creek pattern.  Any suggestions are welcome. 

Thank you for stopping by seeing my Small SAL.

9 comments:

Elfie said...

Both your projects are gorgeous. I love how you finished the March one.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Two lovely projects :-)

Rachel said...

Monthly designs are perfect for this SAL and you've chosen two lovely series to stitch. The Stoney Creek ones might look good on bell pull type hangers. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely seasonal finishes. I like the little clipboard idea. Maybe make a flat piece from the Stony Creek and display it on a little easel?

Mary's Thread said...

Both your projects are lovely! I really like the calendar finish you are using with that bow and clip- very effective and will be enjoyable for years to come! I like the quote chosen for this month-it's very good advice!

Pamela said...

Nice finishes! Perfect for this month.

Katie said...

Wohoo. Love both your finishes. Your top display is perfect. I know you will find the perfect way to display the Stoney Creek one too.

Julie said...

Two sweet finishes, they are lovely

Astrids dragon said...

March is looking good in your house, both great finishes! Do all the Stoney Creek patterns have a quote? If so, then I like Jo's idea of an easel.

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...