Monday, March 4, 2019

Week Wrap Up

Okay so really this is a two week update.... time is really flying by.  I would love to say I have been doing amazing things, but truly I am just working and doing mom duties.

So getting the boys from track practice daily, taking my daughter for a prom dress fitting, and trying to pull off dinner for them. LOL Okay a couple times the kids had to pull off food on their own.

I have been getting some stitching done at work everyday.  I had this quick finish this week though it was a little stubborn... It was a free design from Brooke's Books Publishing here scroll past the alphabet then you should find it.



I also had a finish that has been in my stash for years.  It is a limited edition Lizzie Kate pattern.

I am looking forward to the month of March, I am participating in a stitching challenge that WIPocalypse is holding where we put in one stitch a day as a minimum so here is where I am starting at....


A couple other updates I want to share are I am addicted to these project bags that I have learned to make thanks to the help of a friend and YouTube. I have 10 of them now but here are my latest ones.


And lastly today I did some fully finishes I am giving you a sneak peek because I will be posting all my fully finishes this next weekend.  I have had this set stitched and sitting in a box since 2006-2007, but here is one.

I have build my confidence from seeing other finishes and watching The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch Priscilla & Chelsea on YouTube.  Lastly, just to leave you with a tease my sister and I are going to do some fabric dying next weekend to stay tuned.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love the shamrock. Beautiful. The Lizzie Kate is very fun too. Good luck with your March progress. You can do it! I just LOVE your project bags. Maybe one day I'll try making one. Lastly.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE your finish. You have to be so happy to have completed one just like what you've enjoyed online. How adorable!! Congrats!! Have fun dying fabric. Tell your sissy I said Hiya!

Astrids dragon said...

Those mom duties are priceless, always time for those.
The shamrock looks lovely and I LOVE Chicks Rule!
Your project bags look great. I have a sewing friend coming over tomorrow and we're going to talk about making some.
Winter is a fabulous finish!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I LOVE your clover! It's gorgeous as is your Lizzie Kate and everything else! Your project bags are fantastic!

Julie said...

The chicks are so cute
Nice project bags, that's a good talent to have making those useful things.

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...