Sunday, March 3, 2019

People's Choice... Freebies

It is the first Saturday of the month and I am excited about the topic for the People's Choice this month.  This is a SAL held by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching we get a theme then blog about it so this month is....

                             Freebies

I love to gather and save free patterns from my favorite designers but....  the problem is I do not stitch them often.  But Lizzie Kate is one of my favorite designers and here is where you can get Lizzie Kate freebies.


I can't wait to see the other blogs sharing about their freebies.  Please jump over to Jo's blog that I linked above and enjoy the other freebies.

Can't wait to see you next month.

8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a lovely freebie, everyone loves a hug !

Ariadne said...

We all love Lizzie Kate. AriadnefromGreece!

Katie said...

I finally broke down and I like Lizzie Kate too haha. The pattern you shared is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Astrids dragon said...

Such a sweet finish. Thanks for sharing, I see several I like!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I always say I am not a huge L*K fan but then I start stitching a design and realise how much I actually like them! Especially the lettering. I do enjoy stitching lettering.
Thanks for the links.

Sheryl said...

A cute freebie. I like LK designs too.

Rachel said...

Sometime simple designs work the best and this is definitely one of those. It's lovely! :)

Julie said...

I've stitched that freebie quite a few times in the past

August WIPocalypse

Its that time of the month again, where I check in with this group that is doing the WIPocalypse SAL  You can check out the other posts here...